CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-14T22:03:15+00:002013 Honda Pilot CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-14T22:03:15+00:00
- CHECK BRAKES, TIRES, CHECK VEHICLE FOR OIL LEAKS, SUSPENSION, DRIVELINE AND FLUID LEVELS.
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,Both – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models. If
- STRUT ASSEMBLY – Removal & Installation – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- (Combination) – DISC ROTOR – Replace Front,Each
ZIBBY B. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/13/2022