CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-04T22:00:18+00:002017 Toyota Tacoma CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-04T22:00:18+00:00
- CHECK BRAKES, TIRES, CHECK VEHICLE FOR OIL LEAKS, SUSPENSION, DRIVELINE AND FLUID LEVELS.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with new fluid as per vehicle specs.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V6 – [Includes: R&I Intake Air Surge Tank.]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
BRANDON H. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/3/2022